Influenced by traditional European design, each knife in the KRAMER by ZWILLING Euroline Essential Collection is built to last a lifetime. Fabricated in the knife-making capital of Seki, Japan, these exceptional knives undergo a rigorous 100-step, 42-day manufacturing process during which they pass through the hands of 45 expert artisans.The revolutionary FC61 steel retains a screaming-sharp edge and is incredibly durable. Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's designs have an extremely wide blade to maximize knuckle clearance for larger hands and for cutting through large produce and piles of food. For a secure, supremely comfortable grip, hand-ground brushed polymer handles feature a complex curvature that mirrors the palm.
- Manufactured in Seki, Japan
- FC61 fine-carbide steel
- Designed to Master Bladesmith Bob Kramer's exacting specifications
- Traditional 3-step hand sharpening for exceptionally high sharpness
- Polished bolster and full tang construction for perfect balance, Handcrafted, signature Bob Kramer handle mosaic pin
- Brushed polymer handles mirror the palm for a secure, supremely comfortable grip
- 61 Rockwell Hardness = exceptional edge retention
- Edge angle 9-12 degrees on each side
|Country of origin:
|Type of handle:
|Type of edge:
|Blade hardness (HRC):
|Length of product:
|Width of product:
|Height of product:
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.